Bring On The Giggles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring On The Giggles

Forum for the people of the Flag BRING ON THE GIGGLES, in the game Puzzle pirate(see ! www.puzzlepirate.com)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If ya have any good ideas fer flag fundraising, please don't hesitate to tell !

Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Varys
Admin
Varys

Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09) Empty
PostSubject: Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09)   Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:19 am

War Frigate Pillage!

This Wednesday, February 25th, at 2pm Pirate Time (That's GMT-8, also can be found with /info in-game), I'll be hosting a War Frigate pillage on behalf of the flag. As before with Rikko's, all excess restock cut will go towards the flag funds and more specifically the Shipyard Shoppe on Scrimshaw (where everyone should be employed!)

For those who missed the last one, we had to port after only a few battles because of lack of jobbers so if it's possible for you to come, PLEASE DO! Also don't feel bad for spamming hearties to come as well, I know many of you have royal hearties in other flags -- ask them to /fb! Let's do as much as we can to make this not only a successful and profitable trip, but also create networking opportunities between other flags and maybe make a few friends in the process.

Details:

What Fundraising War Frigate Pillage
When 2pm Wednesday 2/25/09
Where In and around Admiral and Scrimshaw
Who Anyone that can come! I'll be running it and (I hope) Rodeb will be XO!
Why To raise money for the flag coffers, and have a great pillaging time!

Once more for emphasis -- everyone who can come should, and should bring their hearties! Hoping to fill up to at least 40 before we set sail and hit 50-60 while pillaging and that means we need PEOPLE! Jobbers jobbers jobbers is our goal and the reward is a powerful and profitable flag! Let's get to it folks!

Excited,
Varys
Back to top Go down
Rodeb

Rodeb

PostSubject: Re: Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09)   Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

**Cries** Means I have to get up at 8am Razz **Spanks Varys**
Back to top Go down
Varys
Admin
Varys

PostSubject: Attendance?   Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm

It is now 2:10pm PST, Wednesday February 25th, and of the 133 active flaggies we have, there are exactly 3 online.

This has been posted for a week.

This was in flag news.

This was well advertised.

There is no excuse for all of three people, two of which being myself and my XO Rodeb, being online at the time of the FLAG fundraiser.

When we get attendance up at our events, I will consider trying this again. As it is, why even bother jobbing?

EDIT: Actually, there were FOUR online, one flaggie was on an out-of-flag alt Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09)   Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly War Frig Pillage (2/25/09)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bring On The Giggles :: Welcome aboard :: A word from the Queen :: Daily fer everybody-
Jump to: