Bring On The Giggles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring On The Giggles

Forum for the people of the Flag BRING ON THE GIGGLES, in the game Puzzle pirate(see ! www.puzzlepirate.com)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If ya have any good ideas fer flag fundraising, please don't hesitate to tell !

Corrupt a Wish!

Go down 
+9
Chrysos
nuttymomsix
tamkerr
Zulie
Greenforlife
Rodeb
Rikko
Jojos
Varys
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Varys
Admin
Varys

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:14 am

In an attempt to liven up the forum, and because everyone loves a forum game, here we go!

Corrupt a Wish!
Rules: Every poster corrupts the wish of the person above them in a believable fashion, then wishes something for themselves. Any poster who does not respond to the above poster or does not leave a wish should be ignored for the purposes of the game.

Example first three posts:

1: I wish for a Unicorn

2: Your unicorn arrives, beautiful, one-horned, and completely dead.
I wish to govern Admiral Island

3: OOO creates a new island named Admiral II and allows you to govern it. Sadly no league points lead to or from the island.
I wish for a lot of money

And the game continues Razz. Have fun!

I wish for a new home!
Back to top Go down
Jojos

Jojos

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:22 pm

You get a lot of money but IRS knocks on your door and take it all and you still owe $10.00. affraid

I wish for a peaceful piratie life.
pirat
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: next post   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:39 pm

A wizard jump into yer room and transform ya into a sheep with a eyepatch ! He wish ya peacefull piratie life !

Corrupt a Wish! Sheep10
I wish my wife wouldnt have been turned into a sheep !!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://girlzofsage.blog4ever.com/blog/index-192829.html
Jojos

Jojos

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:23 am

No
The Great Flying Spaghetti Monster flies over the piratie sheep's head and drops some sauce on her. She instantly turn into the most beautiful flag princess ever. cheers

I wish I had tons of gold. cherry
Back to top Go down
Varys
Admin
Varys

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:09 am

You are granted tons of gold! However, it's still waiting to be foraged -- get to work!

I wish I had a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Jojos

Jojos

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 am

cat You are granted a Kitten.... But what you have to worry about is, he was from a large family of 12 and they all move in with you..... bounce

I wish I was a baby !!!!! Shocked I love you
Back to top Go down
Rodeb

Rodeb

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:18 pm

Granted you are a baby, but you have to grow up sometime! I wish I was rich to have more portraits taken!
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 am

You are give tons of money and are forced to take pictures like the one in your avatar but due to a bug by the om's you wind up sitting on the monkeys shoulder instead of the other way round.

I wish to own a 200 war frig fleet!
Back to top Go down
Zulie

Zulie

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 am

Green...
You are granted your 200 war frigs when you whisk to an island with a magical shipyard. Instead of ordering 2, the order instantly increases to 200 for the price of 2 !

Unfortunately, each is infested with Cursed Isle termites, affraid which cause your fleet to dust randomly, and at the worst possible times! Mad Sad

I wish I was in Cyprus. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jojos

Jojos

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:43 am

alien You receive a ticket to go to Cyprus and the traveling date is on February 30th. 2009 it is a one day ticket must be used exactly as stated.scratch

I want a bot to deliver all the needed commodities for free to all my stalls. pirat
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 am

A bot is sent to the island to stock your shops for free however it finds that your stalls are full and cannot give them to so he gives them to your worst rivals and they prosper to un imaginable levels.

I want to get 500 free dubs every month
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:06 am

Yer granted 500 dubs a month, the OM see that and changes them to poes....

I wish I had a violet monkey
Back to top Go down
Zulie

Zulie

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:38 am

The OM who grants your wish is dyslexic. You receive a lovely violent violet monkey who slings poo at you. Incessantly...for days...til you give him away.

I wish I had a Feb. 30 on my 2009 calendar.
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:46 am

Upon your finding that your ticket is only available for febuary 30th you throw a wild tantrum start a riot.Obama then announces that the days are out of wack and febuary will be increased to 30 days for the current year only. On febuary 30th you go to the airport with your ticket and show your ID. However security comes and arrests you cause you started a riot. Febuary 30th passes with you behind bars.

I wish for A high speed internet connection that actually works.
Back to top Go down
Jojos

Jojos

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 am

What a Face You now have been granted a hard cabled direct connection of 100mgs
BUT discover that 3 Rings want you to host 5 of their servers or will ban you from Puzzle Pirates.

I wish upon a star....... farao
Back to top Go down
tamkerr

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm

You make your wish then watch on as the Star explodes into pieces. The fragments crash towards earth faster than the speed oof light and crash you on your terrace. A 600,000,000,000,000, to 1 chance.

I wish for an ability to predict the poker cards.
Back to top Go down
Rodeb

Rodeb

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Your ability comes true you can now predict your cards but they are no use to you!

I wish I had a Purple Elephant!
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Ya get it, but only in RL... he becomes mad and ruin all yer furnitures, before escaping across the wall runing away with the door as necklace !!!

I wish I found a dhow named Plaice !
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Jobbing for a blockade you find a dhow with plaice in its name. You hop on it and start to negotiate with the royals of the other flag meanwhile the dhow goes into the kade. 2 moves in it is sunk by 2 WF's. Found but not kept Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

I wish for only a 4 day work week every week of the year!
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Because of a hole in the time a few days of the week did disappeared !!! There's now only 4 days a week .... Everyone is a work one !

I wish I could find a Grand frigate called "Plaice " !!! Razz
Back to top Go down
nuttymomsix

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Your wish is granted and you find a Grand Frigate called "Plaice" but the OM's say there is a mistake and it cannot be named that anymore and change the name to the Smelly Tuna.

I wish for a sleeping turtle!!!!

flower
Back to top Go down
Chrysos

Chrysos

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 pm

You awake to find you are a sleeping turtle. Only you are on the menu of a Polynesian restaurant that serves turtle soup!

I wish I could time travel!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spurs.com.cy
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:29 pm

you are granted a cool time machine. You get inside and activate it. You listen to all the awesome noises it makes. You get out to find that your body as aged as much as you have traveled into the future. You also find that the day you traveled to is the day of your death.

I WISH TO GAIN AND KEEP 3 OBEDIENT UNTEMPERMENTAL NESTALGIC SEA HORSES DURING MY NEXT SMH RUN
Back to top Go down
Varys
Admin
Varys

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 am

Wish granted: three perfectly calm and nostalgic (?) sea horses appear in your chests on your next SMH run. Sadly, so does everyone else, not only on SMHs but on pillages and CIs as well. Even flotillas are TH'ing up chests with sea horses. The OMs decide to let it stay, but the value of sea horses plummets and the noble Eparchos becomes so worthless it's known only as "The Greenie Parrot"

I wish my ex would stop calling me.
Back to top Go down
nuttymomsix

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 pm

Yer wish is granted and yer ex stops calling you, But, now yer ex is driving by and stalking you everywhere you go Sad

I wish for Ults in all my stats !!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupt a Wish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bring On The Giggles :: Welcome aboard :: A word from the Queen :: Daily fer everybody-
Jump to: