Bring On The Giggles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring On The Giggles

Forum for the people of the Flag BRING ON THE GIGGLES, in the game Puzzle pirate(see ! www.puzzlepirate.com)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If ya have any good ideas fer flag fundraising, please don't hesitate to tell !

Corrupt a Wish!

Go down 
+9
Chrysos
nuttymomsix
tamkerr
Zulie
Greenforlife
Rodeb
Rikko
Jojos
Varys
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zulie

Zulie

Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: non edible   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:48 pm

LOL Green...you get your wish! You have an innumerable amount of sloops for Bete Noire! Very Happy

But you forgot "inedible", so those pesky homonculous - homonculi - homonculoses-es...show up and begin gnawing away at them. Luckily, they have to eat through the top of their jars first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jojos

Jojos

PostSubject: ok second warning   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Zulie ya forgot your wish Luv Suspect
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 pm

YET AGAIN....COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH FROM THAT HONEYMOON OF YOURS AND POST A WISH FOR ME TO CORRUPT!
Back to top Go down
Zulie

Zulie

PostSubject: My forgotten wish....   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Oh hmmm....what can i wish for today?

Ah... I wish that I could think of a wish that no one has ever thought of that involves lots of chocolate, free time, and a cute guy. Wink Wink

I would put in Chrys's name, but you will corrupt us and make me very sad.
(He is cute by the way!)
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Your wish is granted. You are sent off to Willy Wonkas Chocolate factory! When you get there you fall into the chocolate river,blow up like a blueberry,fall down the garbage chute, get shrunk(but on T.V) and are told you win nothing!

I wish for more free time to come back to ypp. bounce
Back to top Go down
Zulie

Zulie

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:54 am

Green,
I grant you your wish. You now have all the time in the world to play PP because you have been given a time machine. It allows you to work all day, then go back to a period in your life when you had TONS of free time on your hands.

But....oh no!! There is this flaw in the date configuration and it mistakenly takes you back to.....

YOUR INFANCY!

Too bad you can't get out of your crib to reach the computer. And...what IS that smell? geek

I now wish for a giant purple elephant whose name is Reginald. elephant
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:28 am

Wish is granted jolie Zulie !!!
The REGINALD falls from the sky right on Chrysys heads.... awww.... that must hurt ...

Reginald is arrested by the Governor fer murder... ya can see him on Palace's jails !!!
Awww that's sad... (fer Reginald also)

I wish that now, as Zulie is free, she will spend some night with the great Rikko !

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://girlzofsage.blog4ever.com/blog/index-192829.html
Chrysos

Chrysos

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:19 am

Your Wisj is Granted! But, because Reginold is soft and squidgy, Chrysos does not get hurt and lives without a scratch! Zulie runs into his arms and guides him home for a 48 hour marathon of love making!

I wish Rikko had a webcam link to mine and Zulie's bedroom!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spurs.com.cy
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:08 pm

O_<

Yer wish is granted....

Rikko is very sad to see that ya pass the night playing Monopoly when ya have such a beauty at yer disposal !

I wish Chrysos would find another friend to play Monopoly so I could teach a few thinkz to Zulie !

confused
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:39 am

your wish is granted!

Chrysos finds a new friend that he is interested to play monopoly with! You go to zulies place to show her a few things....Then you get a phone call from your wife Jojos saying that she is really....REALLY.... enjoying herself playing monopoly with this random person that she just met who is really REALLY inerested in playing "Monopoly" with her. You run out the door to find jojos before you can show zulie "some things"(you owe me zulie Razz)

I wish for a lot of fine magenta and white furniture for my Silenced Rose war brig.
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am

Yer Wish is granted !!!

go to Rikko's stall on admiral and order wotever ya want !!! Very Happy

I wish i could bring ya all in vacation so we could make some pilly, on the Nile !!!
Back to top Go down
Swobby

Swobby

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:14 am

bit late but oh well..

Your wish is granted and we all go on a awsoem cruise down the nile, but sadly an ancient curse makes the river dry up and traps us all in the middle of the desert with no food or water.

I wish that war would stop woo!
Back to top Go down
Lothoran

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Your wish is granted, Every world leaders comes together and bans war guns knives swords and anything that can be used to fight with... however this means everyone including you has there hands chopped off, now every man cannot aim when they pee and the world floods and fills with pee...
Very wierd i know ^^^ lol

i wish i could read womens minds tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bring On The Giggles :: Welcome aboard :: A word from the Queen :: Daily fer everybody-
Jump to: