Bring On The Giggles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring On The Giggles

Forum for the people of the Flag BRING ON THE GIGGLES, in the game Puzzle pirate(see ! www.puzzlepirate.com)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If ya have any good ideas fer flag fundraising, please don't hesitate to tell !

Corrupt a Wish!

Go down 
+9
Chrysos
nuttymomsix
tamkerr
Zulie
Greenforlife
Rodeb
Rikko
Jojos
Varys
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:12 pm

your wish is granted and you marry zulie. Only to find the pastor on TV confessing that he is not officially liscenced. He also admits that all the couples he married knew of his scheme. Your marriage is null invoid and you are throw behind bars for being an accompliace to fraud

I wish there was always exper labor in my distilling stall.
Back to top Go down
Chrysos

Chrysos

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:08 pm

[i]Your wish for an expert is granted, but he is also an expert fraudster! He rips you off all the time and you don't know it until the OM bans you for life for your scam!

I wish apple pie was on the menu sfter a meal, once a week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spurs.com.cy
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:47 pm

ooooo my favorite....pies! And just your luck it is on the menu in a special preperation....a pirate named greenforlife appears out of nowhere and plants one in your face! affraid. How cute when couples do things alike Laughing

I wish for an uncorraptable wish Razz
Back to top Go down
Jojos

Jojos

PostSubject: GRANTED   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:14 am

cheers Your wish for an uncorruptable wish is granted but, the BOTG forum goes offline and you never receive your wish.Crying or Very sad

I wish for a nanny 6 hours a day to give me a break from my precious grandson. Sleep
Back to top Go down
nuttymomsix

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:33 am

Your wish for a nanny is granted!!! But because all she does is play and play and wreck havoc on yer home now you have to spend those 6 hours cleaning their messes.

I wish this incessant cough and cold woud go away, me thinks I'm going to break a rib !!!
Back to top Go down
Chrysos

Chrysos

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Your wish is heard by a dyslexic fairy who cures you of your coughand cold, but gives you a broken rib that's more painful than the cough!

I wish the mercedes I'm driving around in wouldn't need to be given back! Sad
Back to top Go down
Rodeb

Rodeb

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Your wish is granted! You drive non stop in your mercedes, which means you dont get to see your Zulie anymore! affraid

I wish that more from the flag would play Corrupt a Wish!
Back to top Go down
tamkerr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 am

Everyone from the flag starts to play corrupt a wish.
However, this means the flaggies do not pillage and cade and BOTG dies affraid

I wish for new pants
Back to top Go down
Jojos

Jojos

PostSubject: Wish Granted   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:12 pm

cyclopsYou receive new pants but..................every time you log in they turn to rags immediately so they always appear to look like rags.pirat

I wish all my hearties were always online
Back to top Go down
Deadlysilent

Deadlysilent

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Your wish is granted, and all of your hearties are always online. Unfortunately, they now send you incessent tells, asking why YOU aren't online more often, and making you feel guilty about having a Real Life.

I wish i could be a pirate at work (I am a hospital nurse).

Deadlysilent
Officer, Silent But Deadly
Member, Bring on the Giggles
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:14 am

Yer wish is granted, a mast and some sails are added to a rolling bed and ya roam the hospital ransoming the visitors !
Unfortunatly, the administration decides to send ya in a new hospital... a psychiatric one... but not as nurse !

I wish I had a violet familiar !
Back to top Go down
http://girlzofsage.blog4ever.com/blog/index-192829.html
Jojos

Jojos

PostSubject: Granted   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:27 am

Very Happy You receive a Violet and Black Parrot which is named Jojos and Jojos steals it every time she logs in. Surprised

:face:I wish we had whips on the game so I can torture greenies..... clown
Back to top Go down
Zulie

Zulie

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:18 am

Jojos,
Your wish for a whip is granted. In your bludgeon inventory appears a magical whip...which upon equipping, automatically flogs every greenie within a six foot range.

This causes a catastrophic Greenie Mutiny, the worst ever seen in history. During their mutiny, Greenies begin spamming everyone with shouted tells, trade offers, and PoE begging.
Oh wait...they do that already! lol!

I wish I had a mint-chocolate chip milkshake!!
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:06 am

Yer wish is granted !!!

A mint-chocolate chip milkshake appears suddenly in front of ya... But because of surprise ya don't catch it, it falls on the floor and splashes yer beautifull lavender dress ! Now each and every dogs are runing after ya to lick the milk shake out of yer skirt and, because ya look dirty the children throw stones at ya !!!

I wish I had more time to work on this Forum !
Back to top Go down
Rodeb

Rodeb

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Your wish is granted! You have more time to work on the forum, but now that you are here all the time your Violet and Black Parrot flies away and stays with Jojos. What a Face

I wish that this rain never stops!
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:53 am

Yer wish is granted... Then a guy knock at the door of the shipyard and ask ya to build a ship where he could put a couple of every animals of the world on... Ya are now wondering if it was finally a good idea...

I wish I would understand how treasure drop works !
Back to top Go down
Chrysos

Chrysos

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Your wish is granted. You learn how treasure drop works and you start to play and are unable to stop. The thing is, you learnt how to play, but not how to win, and you are losing all your dubs and poes, and you sell everything to pay your debts!

I wish that they made toasters that toasted round bread!
Back to top Go down
tamkerr

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Wish granted. However i borrow the round bread toasting toaster and you never get it back

i wish for more time to play PP with Chrysos Zulieka and all the gang
Back to top Go down
Jojos

Jojos

PostSubject: granted   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Very Happy You have loads of time for the game now...... But you have nothing else to do your entire life is on hold and you can't leave the house...... pale

Sad I wish I could see Rikko more I miss him soooo much tongue
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Your wish is granted. Your computer automatically puts a picture of rikko's puzzle pirate on your desktop background. You now see more of him! But still miss him Neutral
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:32 pm

forgot me wish

I wish that when I take the exam for my dream job of being a train operator for the local transit authority I pass with flying colors and get on the top of the waiting list!
Back to top Go down
Zulie

Zulie

PostSubject: Top of the heap...   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:52 am

Your wish is granted...but you are literally placed on the TOP of the list.
You just sit there waiting for another six months until the boss decides you should get up and physically work for pay!

I wish I had a purple and lavender sofa for my baghlah!
Back to top Go down
Rikko
Admin
Rikko

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

Hurray !!! yer wish is granted!

But unfortunatly an unexpected war is declared and yer blagthingz is sunk by spawns... Ya receive soon a message from a kraken who thanks ya fer this comfy couch !!!

I wish I could breed up some kraken and collect blood when I need !
Back to top Go down
KrazyCaley

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 am

Granted! Of course, having the newly-escaped Kraken roaming the seas firing HCB (huge cannon balls) and taking 40 LCB shots to max will soon prove problematic.

I wish for a fair fight against bots by having the ability to read THEIR moves.
Back to top Go down
Greenforlife

Greenforlife

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:24 pm

your wish is granteed a glitch in ypp cause the bots moves to appear on your chat screen. You can now read the moves but not see them so it is of no matter to you.

I wish for an unlimited supply of non degradeable, non catashtrophy, non plaugeable, non dissovable, non penetrable sloops for bete noire! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a Wish!   Corrupt a Wish! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a Wish!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bring On The Giggles :: Welcome aboard :: A word from the Queen :: Daily fer everybody-
Jump to: